Friday, January 31, 2014

Print Studio and Instagram Photos

A few weeks ago I saw a post on someone's blog via The Beetle Shack Weekly Stills who had ordered greeting cards from Social Print Studio using her Instagram pictures and I can't remember who's blog it was.  I thought the cards looked great and went about ordering some greeting cards for myself.  It was super easy and took me 5-10 minutes to order the cards and within 7-10 days they arrived on my doorstep.  I even think it was 7 days as I remember thinking, I'm sure I only ordered these cards last week.

I ordered the little 4x4 cards and they come with envelopes as well and they are so adorable.  Great for little notes, thank you cards or cards to grandparents and relatives.  One thing I love about the internet is the way they have connected with Instagram and how easy it is to order some cute cards without giving it a second thought.  Here's some of my greeting cards that I ordered.  I was super impressed with how they were packaged with bubble wrap and in between two very sturdy pieces of cardboard so there is no way the cards could get bent in the post.  They were delivered by a courier van straight to my door and I couldn't be more happy with them.  If you are wanting some personalized greeting cards give these a go and there are different sizes but I chose the little ones.  I think the 5x7 ones would be cool as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment