Thursday, October 9, 2014

STILLS : A WEEKLY COLLECTION (WEEK 40)

Last week was school holidays and the kids and I had a lovely time starting off with slow mornings and filling in our days with little activities.  Here's some pictures from our week.

Taking some close ups of this beautiful girl.

A very cheeky smile from Sienna.

My 10 year old who is nearly my 11 year old James.

Getting some pictures of James in the backyard.

Love the blue eyes.

The kids having a chat on the swings.

BBQ at our local park for lunch which was Sienna's suggestion.

Can't beat the bread, sausage, caramelized onions and sauce for lunch.

This beautiful flower is in the car park at the local shopping centre and I so happened to have my DSLR with me at the time so took a picture.

Pocket money on the 1st of the month.  James gets $10 (he is 10) and Sienna gets $8 (she is 8).

Playing a game of trouble using the "dice" programme on the laptop that James designed.

Playing Trouble together after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment